INCA Accompanying Persons Program
6000 Blvd. Río Mar, Rio Grande, 00745
Group Rate: $200.00 per night (single or double)
Rates available 3 days prior and post event
By Phone: 800-474-6627
(Please reference International Symposium on Safety of Dams when calling)
Guest Registration: Includes dinner and entertainment on Tuesday and Wednesday nights ONLY
All tours will be booked on your own through group services. The following tours are suggested for each day.
- Tuesday - Shopping in Old San Juan
- During this bus tour, you will learn historical facts of the 500-year-old city, Old San Juan. While there, you will be given time to self-explore and shop around through the eye-catching cobblestone streets and picturesque buildings.
- Wednesday - Horseback Riding
- This tour departs from Carabalí Rainforest Park into the foothills of “El Yunque National Rainforest”. Guests will enjoy incredible views and experience the stunning flora and fauna of this unique eco-system. Our extraordinary tour will take you alongside Mameyes River, perfect for cooling off during the half hour swimming and refreshment break. All participants are given lessons in Horseback riding including safety rules and regulations, before departing. Our experienced staff will determine the appropriate horse per individual guest in accordance with weight, and experience.
- Thursday Evening - Bio-luminescent Bay Kayaking
- Enjoy an exciting paddle through mangroves and discover the amazing plankton that makes this water glow in the dark. This is a once in a lifetime experience, being at one of the most beautiful bio-luminescent bays of the world.
Things to do in the area
Brimming with natural beauty and endless opportunities for adventure, the east coast of Puerto Rico is a thrilling destination with something exciting for everyone. Discover historic sites, enchanting rainforests, stunning beaches, inspiring architecture, world-class shopping, and incredible guided tours. Discover a breathtaking paradise for romantic getaways and family vacations alike.