RJH ConsultantsPost Date:
June 4, 2018Location:
RJH is looking for a technically exceptional and driven professional to work on challenging and diverse geological, geotechnical, and water resource projects within a strong team environment. RJH geotechnical projects range from small geotechnical explorations to large dam designs and construction. RJH manages projects with overall costs ranging from several thousand dollars to in excess of $200 million.
Lead a team of junior staff or self-perform the following for dams and related water supply infrastructure:
RJH ConsultantsPost Date:
May 31, 2018Location:
RJH Consultants, Inc. (RJH) is looking for a technically exceptional and driven professional to work on challenging and diverse geological, geotechnical, and water resource projects within a strong team environment. RJH is a geotechnical water resources firm specializing in evaluation, civil design, and construction management for raw water supply systems, dams, reservoirs and appurtenant facilities, and water conveyance infrastructure. RJH projects range from small geotechnical explorations to large dam design and construction. RJH manages projects with overall costs ranging from several thousand dollars to in excess of $200 million.
• B.S. or M.S. in Civil Engineering with emphasis in Hydraulic, Hydrologic, or Structural Engineering.
• A minimum of 25 years of progressive engineering experience related to dams and water conveyance facilities.
• Must be licensed Professional Engineer and be able to obtain Colorado P.E. within 6 months of hire.
• Assist in business development, proposal preparation, and serving as a primary client contact.
• Experience in the following areas:
• Project management
• Leading and mentoring mid-level staff
• Strong verbal and written skills.
• Client interaction
• Technical lead for hydraulic, hydrologic or structural design related to dams, reservoirs, and levees.
• Data analysis and problem-solving and management skills.
• Design and construction of dams and levee projects (preferred).
• Preparing design documents for dams, levees, and other heavy civil projects.
Responsibilities will include development and supervision of planning, analysis, and design of dams and water resource projects, leading multidisciplinary teams, leading and mentoring of mid-level staff, and assisting with business development efforts. Willingness to travel on temporary assignments as needed. Typical duties include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for leading and directing large multi-disciplinary projects. Oversee team of engineers that are performing analyses, and preparing drawings and specifications.
• Responsible for delivery of work products to clients.
• Technical expert/advisor for a specific technical area.
• Primary author for reports and documents delivered.
• Administer contracts.
• Prepare scope and budgets for proposals.
• Responsible for specific Company operations.
United States Society on Dams
9975 Wadsworth Pkwy.,
Ste. K-2, 145
Westminster, CO 80021
Copyright © 2018 USSD
Web Design by The Design Group